Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Procrastination Resumed as Usual

alright then here goes, for freddie and my mother, I heardby endeavor to maintain regularity on the blog-front!

First a response to some randomly generorated questions...
A lego model designer! not that it was really a secret =P
No idea when i started walking :s
Stripes any day!
Worst hair cut... see big band photos circa Birmingham trip... =|
Not particularly
Knowledge retention, stuff would only go in and not jsut mosey on out the other side like usual
Snuck into the the grounds of the beckhams holiday home XD

Its only tuesday but the funniest thing to happen this week was dressing up for a geeks and nerds party, borrowing braces, rolling up my trousers, and uber-greasing my hair into curtains (y) then being told I jsut looked like a member fo the hitler youth XD Furthermore on teh way to the club, my mate walked full on into a lamp-post without looking, didnt hit his head so it was ok to laugh at him get taken out heh

past - Jagerfest 09 last thursday made the week after what can only be descirbed as the most down-heartning tuesday yet.

present - Managed to recall all the rules to s***head so we played that for an hour today in the foyer of the Engineering building. Gutted I had no money for freddo's...

future - hitting rococo's again tomorrow for the third time in threee weeks, Crosby's in town so I've got me another bean around till sunday =D

2 comments:

  1. ha what an awesome blog :P welcome back to blogworld my friend :) and i loed your answer to the last question hahaha :P keep it up! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe it! Was just doing a little procrastinating myself so decided to press the super obvious button that I had given up pressing because there was never anything new . . . and lo and behold, there was something new! Did anyone laugh at you when you walked into a lampost on a school trip in Year 3??!!
    PS How regular is 'regular on the blog front'?? How often should I try that button?!

    ReplyDelete