Sunday, July 5, 2009

Prefered title omitted as my mum reads this blog ^^

Becuase I have been given a task I have of course found other things to do in a time when I would have otherwise been bored witless, blabbering here is one of those displacement activites.

Music tech posse outing was class, even if it is a bit of a mute point with my dad lol had a really good night, getting pretty far gone but I remember all of it and didnt feel bad in the morning, probably from sticking to one drink, and it was a pretty good drink at that lolThere is no denying it, our music tech posse (+ honary member) is class! No matter how much he proclaims it to be otherwise, the two years doing music tech were well worth it and James Rondel can suck it lol He can get back to me when he has a riot of a night with his history buddies hah

1 comment: